Attend sessions at Conference knowing your child is having fun and in safe hands
Aiming to assist families attending the 9th JEMS Conference, we are delighted to offer childcare services to all registered participants!
JEMS 2018 will cover the majority of the cost for this service, requesting only a nominal €10/child/day surcharge to secure the reservation.
We have brought in „Sahnehäubchen“ (www.dassahnehaeubchen.de), a Germany-based company who have been delivering first class event childcare to exhibitions, conferences and festivals for years. This means you get to attend conference sessions knowing your child is not only having fun but is also in the best of care.
How does the Childcare Service work?
- Parents are encouraged to pre-book childcare place(s) by filling in the registration form below; onsite registration will be possible with places subject to availability and on a first come, first served basis
- The Childcare Service is easy to find, located in the Rheingoldhalle – lower lever, room „Dijon“
- Children from 0 years of age are welcome
- Children can stay from early moring, 8 .a.m to approx. 6 p.m. (times are subject to program schedule)
- Children can have lunch with childcare (5€ lunch/per day/child) – please book in advance and let us know about any allergies etc. (water and fresh fruit snacks will be available for free)
- Parents must provide nappies and any necessary equipment
- Age appropriate activities will be organised daily
- Working language of the Childcare Service is German and English
How to register your child
We kindly ask you to fill in the form below and send it back via email until the 27th July 2018 to: